We thank you for your loyalty and commitment to Hope’s children.
As of December 2015, we have officially combined Hope’s Circle of Hope women’s group and the men’s Ambassadors group, to create one unified group of Ambassadors of Hope members. Together they better the lives of children and families at Hope through their financial and social involvement. The Ambassadors of Hope increase awareness of Hope by spreading the word about its work, and tap their personal and professional networks to help Hope connect with the community. Congratulations to the Ambassadors class of 2016 who were inducted on December 7. The Ambassadors of Hope will expand membership semi-annually, and create an action-oriented and meaningful avenue for men and women in the community to support The Hope Institute.
Ambassador Candidate Requirements:
- Candidates are selected by invitation only.
- Candidates will be invited to participate in one “Boot Camp” session, a two-hour orientation and tour of The Hope Institute campus that includes an informational luncheon and time in the classroom.
- Candidates who are invited to become Ambassadors must make a $500 annual commitment to The Hope Institute.
- Black tie attire is required at all designated events in which they are representing The Hope Institute, including the new Hopeful Futures signature fundraising event, Fall Style of Hope Fashion show, and the end of year Annual Holiday Celebration and New Class Induction.
- Ambassadors will participate in the last runway segment at the Fall Style of Hope event.
- Ambassadors will receive a specially designed wearable item of recognition to honor and acknowledge their Ambassador of Hope position, to be worn at designated events as listed above.
Ambassadors of Hope
Michael Coffey, Sr.
J. Garth Elzea
J. Phil Lackman
A. Nicholas Petrone
Please contact the Development Office at (217) 588-7651 to report errors or omissions. [/column]