We thank you for your loyalty and commitment to Hope’s children.
As of June 2017, we have officially combined the Jr. Circle of Hope women’s group and the Ambassador group, to create one unified group of Ambassadors of Hope. Together they better the lived of children and families at Hope through their financial and social involvement. The Ambassadors of Hope increase awareness of Hope by spreading the word about its work, and tap their personal and professional networks to help Hope connect with the community.
Congratulations to the Ambassador class of 2017 who were inducted on November 30th. The Ambassadors of Hope accept membership year round and create an action-oriented and meaningful avenue for men and women in the community to support Hope.
Details of Ambassadors of Hope:
- Gain first-hand knowledge of Hope through an Experience Hope tour, which includes a tour of Hope’s programs, informational luncheon, and time in the classroom
- Increase awareness of Hope and its programs
- Raise funds and friends to support the children and families at Hope
- Receive special invitations and notifications on upcoming events, engagement opportunities, and the Annual Holiday Celebration
- Subscription to e-newsletters regarding updates and information about Hope
- Recognition as an Ambassador of Hope in major fundraising event materials
- Ambassadors receive specially designed Ambassador of Hope neckwear/medallion and name badges to be worn at events as designated.
- $500 annual commitment to Hope
- Male Ambassadors will wear tuxedos at all major events in which they are representing Hope, including the Annual Holiday Celebration.
- Two event tickets to Style of Hope
- $100 annual commitment to Hope
- Individuals thirty five years of age and under
- One event ticket to Style of Hope
Ambassadors of Hope
Michael Coffey, Sr.
J. Garth Elzea
A. Nicholas Petrone
Please contact the Development Office at 217-525-9536 to report errors or omissions. [/column]