The Junior Circle of Hope joins women to meet and connect with other like-minded women, create awareness of Hope and its programs, support children and families at Hope and have fun for our cause.
Details of membership:
- Gain first-hand knowledge of Hope through a required one hour tour
- Increase awareness of Hope and its programs
- Raise funds and friends to support children and families at Hope; your generosity will touch the lives of many children with developmental difficulties and provide more resources to their families.
- Promote volunteerism for Hope and networking for young professional women in the community
- Receive special invitations to Hope events, including social fundraisers planned by the Junior Circle of Hope Co-Chairs and Committees
Major Hope Fundraising Events:
- Style of Hope – Fall
- Hopeful Futures Gala – Spring
Hope Campus Events:
If you would like to have first hand experience with, and in support of, Hope’s children and to learn more about Hope, RSVP to email@example.com to attend any of these annual events:
- Fall Fest – September
- Music Production – April
- Prom – May
- Graduation – May
Contact Mollie Ringer at 217-525-9536 ext.30102 to learn more.
You can call in your credit card payment to our development office at 217-525-9536 ext. 30100
Mail your check made payable to “The Hope Institute” to: The Hope Institute 15 East Hazel Dell Lane Springfield, Il 62712